How to apply
We welcome applications from:
- European scientists from all fields who are interested in collaborating with artists and media professionals to develop new, creative work that showcases their research.
- Postdocs or experienced researchers interested in honing and sharpening their public engagement and science communication skills.
- Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
To apply, please provide:
- A description of your area of research (300 words)
- What do you think is most interesting or important about your research to a general audience? (300 words)
- What do you hope the outcomes of attending the SILBERSALZ Institute will be for you personally? (300 words)
- Your CV