Are you a scientist looking to improve your media skills?
Do you want your research to reach broad public audiences?
Building on its 20-year expertise in factual project funding and customized media training, consulting, conferences and industry events, Documentary Campus gGmbH is proud to preset THE SILBERSALZ INSTITUTE, a brand new training program in cooperation with MC2 Grenoble, Hexagone Scène Nationale and Pariscience.
The SILBERSALZ Institute's year-long, diverse program enables scientists, researchers, designers, creative technologists, and artists to work together on developing new innovative projects. Highlighting diversity in science, research, and technology, the programme aims to broaden the public perception of science and bring scientific research into mainstream media.
Through extensive training, co-creation, workshops and digital Masterclasses, participants will collaborate with renowned science institutions, academies, course instructors, mentors, and partners from the creative industries. Practicing scientists at the forefront of their fields will be carefully matched with media experts, while improving their science communication skills.
Throughout the program, scientists will be introduced to the European media and cultural landscape and learn strategies for developing science communication projects and tapping into funding opportunities.
What does the institute offer?
- Online & in person workshops and Masterclasses throughout the year
- Developing cutting-edge research into professional media formats, with the support of renowned experts from respective fields
- Ongoing mentoring during the production phase
- Pitch training & opportunities
- A deeper understanding of the international media and cultural landscape
- Customized strategies for the development and funding of projects