How to apply
Submissions for the 2022 Campus Latino are now closed.
Who can apply:
Non-fiction producer/director teams from Latin America and Spain who have experience in their domestic market but wish to reach an international audience;
- Documentary projects for festival and theatrical release and/or TV broadcast;
- Projects in development on subjects relevant to the modern world, with great stories and charismatic characters.
What to submit & when:
- Duration (in minutes);
- Estimated delivery date;
- Trailer – online streaming link of a trailer (maximum 3 minutes) of the project and/or examples of previous work;
- Photo(s) – 1-3 stills that represent the project (mood, protagonist or location)
- Logline – 300 characters including spaces;
- Synopsis - maximum 2000 characters including spaces;
- Written dramatic arc & narrative structure – maximum 2000 characters including spaces;
- Written visual Approach – maximum 2000 characters including spaces;
- Status of the project – maximum 600 characters including spaces;
- Evidence of access to key characters or institutions – this can be presented as a written statement in your treatment and/or as part of the visual material in your trailor
- Finance Plan in USD – including information on status (confirmed or pending);
- Budget Overview in USD;
- Production company name;
- Name, email, mobile phone and country of Director;
- Name, email, mobile phone and country of Producer;
- Short Director CV - maximum 800 characters including spaces;
- Short Producer CV - maximum 800 characters including spaces;
- Online streaming link of a short self-presentation video (maximum 2 minutes) stating your motivation to take part in the training.
- All applications can be sent in Spanish.
- All texts should be sent in ONE PDF (maximum 3MB).
- All video material must be submitted via link to stream online. No download links please.
- All applicants should attend the webinars as a team (director and producer).
- The language of the workshops will be Spanish and English depending on the mentor.
- Releases of main protagonists must be able to be signed by the second session.
To apply by 7 November 2021, email your PDF application to email@example.com
Project Evaluation & Selection Process:
The participants of CAMPUS LATINO will be selected by a selection committee. An emphasis will be placed on the creative and international potential of the proposed documentary film projects.
As soon as the selection of the CAMPUS LATINO participants is official, all applicants will receive an email telling them if their projects have been accepted or rejected. The applications and proposed documentary projects will be treated confidentially. All rights on the developed projects remain with the participants.
Projects will be selected by 12 November 2021