Job Vacancy: Event Coordinator (m/w/d)
EVENT COORDINATOR (m/w/d)
We are looking for a full-time (40h/week) Event Coordinator for our prestigious European Masterschool Programme for our Munich or Berlin office, from 1 February 2021 or 1 March 2021.
You are very good at organizing; have experience in production or in the event sector; you like working in a team and would like to work on an international level; you therefore have good English skills (speaking and writing) and would like to get well connected in the documentary film and TV industry? Then write us!
WHO WE ARE:
Documentary Campus is one of Europe’s most renowned professional training initiatives. Since 2001, the non-profit organization provides media professionals with tailored training and advice on how to develop their film ideas, unlock funding and reach a large international audience. In addition to seminars and workshops, Documentary Campus runs industry events in collaboration with key markets and international festivals.
Behind Documentary Campus is an experienced team with great visions & projects. Therefore our work covers a wide range of tasks in the field of event management and media.
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY:
- organise the application and selection process of the Masterschool
- work with collaborative int. partner institutions (festivals, markets, etc.)
- closely work together with the Head of Studies (content & trainers)
- organization of all workshops (venue, catering, technical facilities, travel arrangements, etc.)
- communication with participants and invited guests
- assign organisational tasks to DC interns (if applicable)
- work in close collaboration with the Finance Manager to control and manage costs related to the Masterschool
- support writing funding applications, incl. reporting to funders
- develop outreach campaigns and designs with graphic designers (advertisements, workshop materials, etc.)
- manage Masterschool content at our social media channels, website and newsletter
- attend international industry events as Documentary Campus representative
- maintain alumni community (mailings, networking events, etc.)
- taking care of the office infrastructure (computer, internet, telecommunication, printing, database) and other office material
- good language skills in German and English
- excellent organisational talent and joy of communication
- good knowledge of office applications & general affinity for media
- drive to learn new skills independently
- team spirit, motivation and humour
- interest in travelling
We look forward to receiving your application by email to:
Documentary Campus e.V.
Sabine Kues at s.kues[at]documentary-campus.com