Submissions are closed for the 21st Masterschool edition - Call for next edition will open in 2021
- Treatment: Maximum 2-page story-outline proposal, a tagline and a short approx. ten line synopsis.
- Access: Evidence of access to key characters or institutions. This can be presented as a written statement in your treatment and/or as part of the visual material in your teaser; Releases of main protagonists MUST be signed by the second session
- Budget: First draft of a budget and financing plan;
- Trailer: Teaser or character reel (max. 3 min) of key protagonists (NOTE: In case you have no recorded material, please send us a Mood Board to let us know visually the direction of style or overall feel which you are pursuing);
- Profile: Information on production team: director/producer profile picture, CVs and company profile, if applicable;
- Self-Presentation Film: Short video (max. 4 min) explaining your motivation to take part in the Masterschool;
- Showreel: A brief showreel of your previous work (maximum 3 minutes);
- Recommendation: A letter of recommendation from a commissioner, funder, experienced production house or experienced distributor;
Please refer to the FAQ Section for more details.
NOTE: All documents submitted must be in PDF format. All materials must be submitted in English. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Submit all requested materials via Film Freeway
In case of any issues with your application via Film Freeway, please write to email@example.com