The new Call for Entries for the Masterschool 2020 will open in June 2019 | Deadline 31 October 2019
More information on the application process will be available on this page very shortly
- Treatment: Maximum 2-page story-outline proposal, a tagline and a short approx. ten line synopsis.
- Access: Evidence of access to key characters or institutions. This can be presented as a written statement in your treatment and/or as part of the visual material in your teaser; Releases of main protagonists MUST be signed by the second session
- Budget: First draft of a budget and financing plan;
- Trailer: Teaser or character reel (max. 3 min) of key protagonists (NOTE: In case you have no recorded material, please send us a Mood Board to let us know visually the direction of style or overall feel which you are pursuing);
- Profile: Information on production team: director/producer profile picture, CVs and company profile, if applicable;
- Self-Presentation Film: Short video (max. 4 min) explaining your motivation to take part in the Masterschool;
- Showreel: A brief showreel of your previous work (maximum 3 minutes);
- Recommendation: A letter of recommendation from a commissioner, funder, experienced production house or experienced distributor;
- Still/Photo for each submitted project (ideally in color 1600px x 400 px).
Please refer to the FAQ Section for more details.
NOTE: All documents submitted must be in PDF format. All materials must be submitted in English. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
To apply for the Documentary Campus Masterschool 2020, please fill out the Application Form and make sure to upload all requested materials by going through the procedure below.
To submit your project, please share a link with all the requested material.
1- Choose a preferred file hosting service (Cloud, Drive, etc.)
2- Share the materials with email@example.com
3- Fill out and submit the Application Form