Industry Training Sessions
Through a variety of public industry training sessions, we tackle the most trending topics of our industry and discuss the challenges, developments and innovations taking place in the international non-fiction film market. Our industry training sessions are open to a broad professionally interested audience and offer outstanding networking opportunities. They typically consist of hands-on presentations, high-quality case studies and well-guided panel discussions as our programmes are carefully crafted by renowned programme curators from the industry.
Our industry training sessions take place in various European cities and often we team-up with international festivals and markets such as Mipdoc, Sheffield Doc/Fest, Sunny Side of the Doc, CPH:DOX or Dok.fest Munich to create lively platforms for knowledge and exchange.
Our sessions cover the following topics:
- Story development, narrative strategies, project presentation and dramaturgy
- Aesthetic demands on documentary films and directing for an international audience, with special reference to the use of modern technologies
- (Co-)production and financing of documentary projects for the international market
- Distribution, promotion and marketing of documentaries to an international audience
- Use of digital technologies in the creation, production and distribution of audiovisual works
- Strategic company management in an increasingly interwoven global industry
- Guidance on special genres in the international non-fiction market
Documentary Campus' Industry Training Sessions are funded by:
Local Partners and Supporters are listed under each event in our Calendar.
Thu 27 Jun 2019SILBERSALZ is a young, innovative film and science festival, which celebrated its first edition in 2018 and will be back next year from 27-30 JUNE 2019. Combining film screenings, installations, lectures, workshops and panel... read more »