Industry Training Sessions
Through a variety of public industry training sessions, we tackle the most trending topics of our industry and discuss the challenges, developments and innovations taking place in the international non-fiction film market. Our industry training sessions are open to a broad professionally interested audience and offer outstanding networking opportunities. They typically consist of hands-on presentations, high-quality case studies and well-guided panel discussions as our programmes are carefully crafted by renowned programme curators from the industry.
Our industry training sessions take place in various European cities and often we team-up with international festivals and markets such as Mipdoc, Sheffield Doc/Fest, Sunny Side of the Doc, CPH:DOX or Dok.fest Munich to create lively platforms for knowledge and exchange.
Our sessions cover the following topics:
- Story development, narrative strategies, project presentation and dramaturgy
- Aesthetic demands on documentary films and directing for an international audience, with special reference to the use of modern technologies
- (Co-)production and financing of documentary projects for the international market
- Distribution, promotion and marketing of documentaries to an international audience
- Use of digital technologies in the creation, production and distribution of audiovisual works
- Strategic company management in an increasingly interwoven global industry
- Guidance on special genres in the international non-fiction market
Documentary Campus' Industry Training Sessions are funded by:
Local Partners and Supporters are listed under each event in our Calendar.
Sat 08 Jun 2019We are delighted to be working again with Sheffield Doc/Fest to bring you The Craft Summit , which will run on Saturday 8 June , during this year's festival. The Craft Summit is a day dedicated to the techniques and tech that goes into... read more »
Thu 20 Jun 2019SILBERSALZ is a young, innovative film and science festival, which celebrated its first edition in 2018 and will be back next year from 20-23 JUNE 2019. Combining film screenings, installations, lectures, workshops and panel... read more »
SCIENCE IS NOT ENOUGH - The science of science communication in partnership with Sunny Side of the D
Thu 27 Jun 201927 June 2019 10.30 - 11.30 am Auditorium / Espace Encan Are your films changing minds? Not as many as you might think. A scientist who spends a lot of time in the bathtub, and a world-renowned science communications expert, are here... read more »