Industry Training Events
Through a variety of public industry training events, we tackle the most trending topics of our industry and discuss the challenges, developments and innovations taking place in the international non-fiction film market. Our events are open to a broad professionally interested audience and offer outstanding networking opportunities. They typically consist of hands-on presentations, high-quality case studies and well-guided panel discussions as our programmes are carefully crafted by renowned programme curators from the industry.
Our industry events take place in various European cities and often we team-up with international festivals and markets such as Mipdoc, Sheffield Doc/Fest, Sunny Side of the Doc, CPH:DOX or Dok.fest Munich to create lively platforms for knowledge and exchange.
Our events cover the following topics:
- Story development, narrative strategies, project presentation and dramaturgy
- Aesthetic demands on documentary films and directing for an international audience, with special reference to the use of modern technologies
- (Co-)production and financing of documentary projects for the international market
- Distribution, promotion and marketing of documentaries to an international audience
- Use of digital technologies in the creation, production and distribution of audiovisual works
- Strategic company management in an increasingly interwoven global industry
- Guidance on special genres in the international non-fiction market
Documentary Campus' Industry Training Events are funded by:
Local Partners and Supporters are listed under each event in our Calendar.
Mon 20 Mar 20175 Days exploring Film, Technology, Science, Series & Art CPH:CONFERENCE will offer an intensive programme of case studies, keynotes, workshops and discussions on the most trending topics of our industry. The conference will also bring... read more »
Sat 06 May 2017Peter Jaeger, founder of AUTLOOK Filmsales and Jaeger Creative, is our host of this event where selected marketplace projects will be presented in front of an international jury of commissioning editors and other financiers. Film projects... read more »
Sat 10 Jun 2017In partnership with Sheffield Doc/Fest we dedicate this year a whole conference day on the craft of documentary filmmaking. More information will follow in due course. read more »