We are hiring: Event Manager starting from February 2022
We are looking for a full-time Event Manager for our Berlin or Munich office starting February 2022.
You have outstanding organizational skills, experience in production or event management; you have experience in leading teams; you would like to work internationally; you are well connected in the documentary film and TV industry? Then join us!
WHO WE ARE
As one of Europe’s most renowned professional training initiatives, for over 20 years Documentary Campus has provided traditional and immersive filmmakers with tailored training and advice on how to develop your ideas, provide networking opportunities to find co-production partners and commissioning editors, and advise you on how to make your films appeal to international audiences. Moreover, our SILBERSALZ Science & Media Festival esteemed annual event brings to the forefront the leading voices in science communication on a global platform.
Behind Documentary Campus is an experienced team with big visions & projects. Therefore, our work covers a wide range of tasks in event management and media.
- Content program planning: Close collaboration with curators on the content of the respective event as well as with the respective partner on site.
- Organizational planning and implementation of the entire event (including venue, technology, catering, evening activities)
- Management of the team (e.g. guest management, technicians, assistants, drivers)
- PR: content contribution towards news articles for website and social media as well as promotional mailings about the event, updating of website information
- Finances: Budget management in close cooperation with the accounting department
- Funding: writing grant applications and annual reports
- Database maintenance and general office tasks
- Represent Documentary Campus at international events
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Outstanding organizational skills and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Team spirit, motivation and sense of humor
- Interest in traveling
We look forward to receiving your application via indeed.com or by email to: