Masterschool Workshop on Producing during Sarajevo Film Festival
The second Workshop of the Documentary Campus Masterschool will shortly kick off in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. From 11-15 August the participants will receive insights by internationally renowned experts such as:
- Fernanda Rossi (New York, USA) on Trailer Mechanics
- Mads Damsbo (Makropol, DK) on Storytelling in Virtual Reality
- Claudia Gladziejewski (Script Doctors, DE) on Experimental Approach to Documentary Storytelling
- Esther van Messel (First Hand Films, CH) on Financing and Sales Strategies
- Flore Deroose (Zoomin.TV, NL) on Digital Platforms
- Lucas Meyer-Hentschel (WDR, DE), John Stark (YLE, FI) and Amanda Robinson (BBC, UK) on Budget Demands.
Our workshop will end with an outlook on “Coproducing with the Region” given by Martichka Bozhilova (AGITPROP, BG) in partnership with the Docu Rough Cut Boutique.
The Workshop will run parallel to the Sarajevo Film Festival (10-17 August).