Internship: Digital Brand Communication
JOB PROFILE: INTERN DIGITAL BRAND COMMUNICATION
Robert Bosch Stiftung and Documentary Campus e.V. will be hosting the first international Science Film Festival SILBERSALZ this summer in Halle/Saale. This multi-day public festival is the first festival in Germany to bring together science, the national and international media industry and the public - focusing on current scientific topics.
At SILBERSALZ documentaries, feature films, and animated films as well as interactive formats tell science stories and offer views into our future. Round-table discussions, lectures and workshops tie in with those topics and allow a creative exchange between experts and the public.
In this role you’ll be supporting the SILBERSALZ TEAM in Berlin by updating and maintaining the festival’s digital plattforms and by building a community. You will be able to work creative and independently – with flat hierachies, backed up by a experienced team.
• Maintaining the festival’s website: Researching and writing news and articles for
the soon to be launched website.
• Support of Social Media activities: Coming up with creative ideas and concepts. Writing, publishing and monitoring of the content (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). On the days of the event: Social Web live coverage during the festival, on the ground in Halle.
• Community Management: Getting engaged with our audience on the festival’s owned platforms and spreading the word on relevant external platforms.
• Passionate about Social Media and communicating with people
• Active on and familiar with all common social media channels
• Excellent writing skills in English and/or German and being able to adapt these to the requirement of the different digital platforms
• Having fun in coming up with new and creative ideas
• Ability to work self-organized
• Interest in film and science related topics, new technologies and media
• Experience with marketing software e.g. Google Analytics, MailChimp etc.
• Experience with image-editing software
• The internship will be for at least 3 months (up to 6 months)
• Location: Berlin, Schliemanstraße (U2 and some Trams)
• Start Date: As soon as possible
• Application deadline: February 19th 2018
Please send your application (in English or German), including cover letter and CV,
via e-mail to:
Contact: Nina Kock
We are looking forward to your application!
About Documentary Campus e.V.:
We open doors. We connect people. We challenge you. The non-profit organization Documentary Campus has provided thousands of documentarymakers with the skills and contacts to make their films and have them broadcast around the world. Our offers are constantly evolving to suit the changing media landscape.