Crossing Borders 2017 is calling for projects!
Are you developing a documentary? Interested in European-Asian exchange? Crossing Borders will help you shape your idea for the international market – with input from key industry professionals.
Crossing Borders 2017 provides:
• 3 intensive training workshops in Malaysia & Germany
• The opportunity to pitch to leading commissioners from around the world at the Leipzig Networking Days in October 2017
• Online consultation sessions between the workshops and at the end of the programme
• Input from leading factual industry experts
For Crossing Borders 2017, we put special emphasis on:
• Good storytelling and project development
• Pitch Training
• VR and new media
• New business models and good practices
• Impact and Outreach
Want to take part?
If you’ve got a strong idea for a factual series, cross-platform project or one-off documentary, submit it before 7 April 2017!
Click HERE for further application details and information on the 2017 programme.
Together with the European Documentary Network, we have been running the Crossing Borders programme since 2010. Crossing Borders is a programme for documentary professionals in Europe and Asia looking to access the international non-fiction market. The programme has so far taken place in China (2010), Malaysia (2011 & 2013), Indonesia (2015) and South Korea (2012 & 2016).
Crossing Borders 2017 will take place in partnership with FINAS – The National Film Development Corporation Malaysia and MyDocs