Crossing Borders 2016 Kicks Off
This year's Crossing Borders training programme is ready to kick off!
The first development workshop will take place on 15-20 July in South Korea in conjunction with BCPF‘s renowned Docu Clinic.
- Ruby Chen, CEO, CNEX, China
- Gitte Hansen, Deputy Director, First Hand Films, Switzerland
- Phil Jandaly, Editor, Sweden
- Paul Pauwels, Director, EDN, Belgium
- Zhao Qi, Producer / Director, China
- Steven Seidenberg, Executive Producer LIC / Head of Studies CB, UK/China
View the list of Participants and Projects.
The development workshop will be followed by a separate online consultation session on story development and a pitch workshop in October in Leipzig, Germany.
Crossing Borders 2016 is organised in collaboration with European Documentary Network and Broadcasting Content Promotion Foundation and is supported by Creative Europe and Korean Communication Agency.