Extended Deadline: Apply for the Masterschool Now!
There is still time to apply for the Documentary Campus Masterschool 2016! Due to IDFA and Science Congress we’ll be taking applications until 10 December. Submit your project online and check our website for more information on the course and the application procedure!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· outstanding stories that need additional development before being pitched internationally
· stories and characters that appeal to global audiences
· all types of non-fiction e.g. TV series, one-offs, creative docs, multiplatform or two-screen formats
· genre docs, e.g. History, Science, Arts, Wildlife, Environment, Human Interest or projects that mix genres.
WHAT WE OFFER
· 4 week-long workshops on storytelling, pitching, financing, and distribution
· intense collaboration with mentors throughout 10 months of training
· input from key players in the industry
· in-depth guidance from Head of Studies, Jan Rofekamp
· market Visits & Networking Opportunities throughout Europe
· pitching of projects in front of 40 international commissioners at the Leipzig Networking Days in October
We await your applications with baited breath!