Institution: Impact Partners
Impact Partners look to finance powerful documentaries that address contemporary social issues. They welcome unsolicited submissions.
Who can apply
- treatment (length isn't important but the average treatment is 1-10 pages)
- 1-3 sentence logline
- synopsis of the project
- current stage of the film
- bios for key crew members
- timeline or proposed schedule
- budget information, including total budget; funds raised to date and from what sources; amount needed to finish
- trailer (one can also send extended scene selects or rough cut)
- application form
Written treatments, budgets, and the signed application form should be submitted in PDF format. Links for trailers and rough cuts are preferred, but DVDs can be mailed separately if necessary.