Nordisk Film and TV Fond: Nordic Film Marketing Support
Institution: Nordisk Film and TV Fond
Nordic film marketing support is designed to help distributors hire and develop marketing specialists whose task would be to work exclusively on the theatrical and/or VOD release of 1 to 3 Nordic films for up to a one year period, with focus on social media and younger audiences. The support is intended to complement the Fond’s existing single project support and high five slate support.
Who can apply
Support may be applied for Nordic distributors releasing non-national Nordic films within their territory theatrically, on VOD or DVD (or a combination thereof).
Conditions for granting support:
- The film(s) should be non-national Nordic film(s) and preferably be marketed through social media towards a younger audience;
- The film(s) must have been well received by its respective national audience, and must have an audience potential in the Nordic territory where it is going to be distributed;
- Support may be granted independently of whether the films in matter have previously been granted production support from the Fond;
Costs are towards the hiring of a marketing candidate to work on between 1 to 3 films for a period of no less than 4 months (for 1 film) and up to 12 months (for 3 films). Such timing, objectives of work and completion of such work is the responsibility of the applying distributor.
Support amounts can be applied for and granted as follows:
- 1st film up to NOK 85,000 (minimum time spent 4 months);
- 2nd film up to NOK 42,000 (if same person);
- 3rd film up to NOK 17,000 (if same person).
Support is provided as a cash contribution and is thus not subject to reimbursement.
Tel: +47 64 00 60 80
Project Manager - Documentary
Ann-Sophie W. Birkenes
Project Coordinator, Distribution, Dubbing, Technical Application Support